Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Time for non-fiction?

Wow! I was browsing through the NaBloPoMo randomizer and there really are a lot of people talking about dreams. What are the odds of that?

I've come up with a few ideas that would make good non-fiction pieces, at least I think so. I'm not really sure I want to dive into it though. I already have a ton of writing to do. There's Behind the Naugahyde, NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo. I also have my personal journal that gets filled pretty fast these days with all the chaos in my life. The last thing I need is more to write.
Also, I've never tried to get non-fiction published in a magazine before. It would require a bit of research like where to send it.
I guess I'll see if I get any extra time. Right now I'm falling behind on everything except my blogs. I've kept them up daily but there not very interesting. I was warned about trying to write a blog everyday and how I'd ending up posting just to post.

No comments: