Monday, November 27, 2006

Comic book notes and nothing else

I didn't have a ton to do today but I still didn't get much writing done. I had an electrician here trying to fix the half of my house that doesn't have power(and is preventing the illumination of my Christmas tree). He kept asking me questions and I had to have my computer turned off while he worked so nothing got done. Then there was work.

A few days ago I mentioned how I had been thinking about my comic book script a lot. Today while at work I came up with some good ideas that I think will make the story a lot better and hopefully more interesting to artists. I filled four pieces of notebook paper with notes so at least I did something productive, even if it didn't help with my NaNoWriMo goal.

Speaking of comic books I still have a stack of borrowed stuff to read. I am so far behind.

No comments: