Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy NaNoWriMo & NaBloPoMo

YAY! NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo have officially started. I'm just now starting my daily blog post but I started my novel as soon as midnight rolled past. According to my word count I got around 1500 words.
I'm going to try to get over to the NaNoWriMo sight and figure out how to update my word count status. I can't remember how it worked last year but if I have to put the whole file into a word counter it will be a while before I can update since this laptop doesn't have a functioning disc drive. I've started writing my novel on my desktop that is currently lacking internet so there's no way to upload the file if that's what needs to be done. Oh what a crazy world.

Well everything is off to a good start except for the fact that I wrote this post once already and dial-up kicked me off before it published. I'll just hope for better luck this time.

BTW sorry I'm not risking spell check.

1 comment:

D.B. Echo said...

Ashley, it's good to see you're getting some traffic from NaBloPoMo! I never did sign up, partly because I'm a chronic non-joiner, and partly because the best way of getting me to not want to do something I'm already doing is to tell me I have to do it! Besides, I may be traveling some days this month, and I can't promise that I will be posting every single day.

Anyway. I hope you pick up more regular readers this month! And I look forward to reading your posts!