Saturday, November 11, 2006

Comic books, I miss you.

Another close call but it should be expected of me.

As some people may know I'm not the wealthiest person in the world, I'm not the poorest either. Lately though I've had a little less luck in the money department. This has caused me to cut back on a lot to things and now I think I'm going through comic book withdrawal.

Comic books are expensive when you add up quite a few issues. I'm about four weeks behind and I want to know what's going on in the world of crime fighting. I don't think I've ever went this long without buying comics. I think my store might stop pulling my books for me and then I'll be in this struggle to find back issues or wait for trade paper backs.

Also, with all the novel writing and blogging I've been doing, I haven't really worked on or even thought about a comic book in a while.

Comic books are my true love when it comes to writing and reading. I guess I could always catch up on all the old comic books and trade paper backs that I've bought but never read. I'll still miss my new stuff.

No comments: