Monday, November 20, 2006

November what?

Yikes! November is flying by. Along with it so is NaNoWriMo. I've actually written more this month than I have in a long time but it's still not enough. I knew it would be tough to take on NaNoWriMo along with everything else but I thought it was worth a shot.

Currently, my writer is working on another short story. She gets carried away in these crazy thoughts about how she came up with the idea and how the things going on her life help or hinder her writing. Sometimes when writing it I wander really far off of my outline. Now I know why Jenni hates outlines.

Meanwhile, I'm still posting everyday. I've also been working on my parts of Behind the Naugahyde. I've updated my live journal a few times and hope to at least do one more in the next day or two. I'd like to finally share the attempted turkey thievery that occurred a few Thanksgivings ago. There are also crazy long e-mails that I write to Jenni. They are filled with stories from work, life and about the book of course. And I also dabbled a little bit in the non-fiction, but I've put that on hold for now. Mostly I've filled the pages of my personal journal.
I like to hand write in it. The computer always seems to cold and impersonal for your deepest thoughts. Although I wish I did type it because I'm curios how many words I've written in it in the month of November.

No comments: