Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Well I've been up since dawn. We eat early so that you can fit in another meal with someone else's family. I'm tired and I haven't written a thing today. I have to work this weekend and find time to decorate my house so I'm not sure how much writing I will get done. Don't worry I'll still post and tomorrow's post won't be such a snooze fest.
It was pretty mellow for this year. Although there were a few dramatic moments. I'll save that story for another time. I'll just say for now that they mostly had to do with my sister trying to learn how to cook.

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You let the vegetarian cook the turkey, eh? LOL ;) Just kidding.

Ashley said...

Well I wouldn't say that exactly. Much like I'm sure you would have, she nearly vomitted when I asked her to stick in her hand and pull out the gizzard. When I started pulling it out she ran away. So I guess if Thanksgiving's ever at her house, we'll be having tofurky. (I can hear you cheering!)