Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Another class?

Only two days left. I can't believe how fast the year has gone. I just realized that fall semester is almost over and that means winter semester is nearly here.
Right now I really want to go back to school next semester, I'm just not sure how I'd pay for it or if I'd have time for it.
I miss school, at least the good classes where I actually learned something. The last class I had I felt lost in. Not because it was hard but because all you had to do was show up. I didn't feel like I was getting anything from it and most of the time it seemed like the professor was just talking about her life rather than the class.
That class made me want to take a break but I think I might see what's offered next semester.
I'm thinking of taking another writing class but I'm kind of on the line. The first writing class I ever took taught me a lot about the basics which I never realized I had forgotten. I took another class that forced me to write so much and I liked a lot of what I got from it but the last one I hated. Not because I wasn't doing well but I just didn't fit in. It's hard to explain without telling the long tale, but maybe I will someday.
I guess I'll have to think about it.

No comments: