Monday, November 19, 2007

Finally another meeting

We actually managed to have a writing group meeting today. I was the only one that brought work so it was kind of an all about me meeting but we also got a chance to talk about how we could have future meetings more regularly. It seems we're going to try once a month meetings and see how that goes since the 'we'll see' week by week thing isn't going too well.

I got some good feedback on the first half of my story and everyone is anxious for the next part so I guess that's a good thing.

Other than that not much is going on. Today was filled with problems and drama between work and family. I was lucky to make it to the meeting. And I really didn't think I would get a post up at all today but I guess I'll make it just in time.

Oh and in case you come across this page looking for the Family Guy, Stewie to Bryan, 'how's that novel comin'?' I have put a link in my side bar that goes directly to the post with that quote since most of my visitors come here looking for it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That's pretty strange, a writer's group meeting and only one person showed up with any writing? Good for you though, for being that person!

-Melissa Donovan
Writing FORWARD

Ashley said...

Melissa- It is pretty strange but unfortunately it's the way the last few meetings we've managed to have go. Not that we meet that often.
Of course, it was struggle just to get the writing group started so I'm just glad to even have it.