Friday, November 16, 2007

A stack of books to fill the weekend

There were five books, over the last month, that I was waiting for the library to get in so I could check them out. They all showed up in the last two days. I've got a lot of reading to do.

I started Haunted today. The first short story in it was the one I heard all the bad stuff about. It was a bit nauseating but I made it through it okay. And so far nothing has been as gross. Although, the people in the stories seem to get worse and worse in regards to what they will do to become a famous writer.

Yesterday I spent most of the day putting my writing skills to use and trying to make my resume sound as impressive as possible. There are some changes that might be going on at work that make me think I might need it soon.

Today, I bought a bunch of stamps for submissions and that also reminded me that I could do e-mail subs now that I have a functioning computer.

So that's the plan for this weekend. Reading, subs and maybe I'll actually write something. The possibilities are endless

No comments: