Friday, July 14, 2006

Wrinkles

Oh wow! If I had realized there was going to be a link made to my blog yesterday I would have written about something more interesting. What's more exciting than an entry that goes "I'm bored and soon to be unemployed"?

And since the link was comic book related I should post about comics. And since this blog's about writing I should post about writing comic books. Yet, there's nothing to say except I still have no artist. That is all,

Just finished reading: Dr. Blink Superhero Shrink #3
Currently watching: Firefly marathon on Sci-fi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Push comes to shove, I'll draw stick-people doodles for you a la the sumo/pool-noodle illustration.

Ashley said...

I don't know Jenni, there's no mosque in my script and there is no one wearing a helmet. I may be able to work in a gaint, dirty snow mound with shopping carts stuck in it. You did do a pretty good illustration of that in the Frandor wars map.

Anonymous said...

Yea, I'm not bad with some scrap paper and free time on my hands! ;)