Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's in the mail!

The first three chapters of the novel are in the mail. Now all we can do is wait. Of course we'll continue to send out submissions and continue to write the rest of the book.
Our first three chapters equaled 46 standard pages which is equal to 72 novel pages. So we'll either have an incredibly long novel, a few very long chapters or a lot of cuts to make.

I just finished watching the first episode of Nightmares and Dreamscapes. It's an anthology of shows based on Stephen King short stories. The first story they did was "Battleground" which I think is in Night Shift, but I'm not sure, I do know that I have read it . Anyway it was the craziest thing there were no commercials, which is unusual for a t.v. show. The other thing, no one spoke. The main character grunted every now and again but nothing, no actual words. Interesting.

Currently reading: Ultimate Spider-man #97, 52 #10, Ghost Rider #1, The Next #1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope people will be receptive to War & Peace, Part 2 LOL Maybe we will just have to cut the chapters up into smallers ones (and have more chapters rather than less with huge page amounts?)