Saturday, July 22, 2006

naugahyde(SP?)

Jenni and I worked out the details for the next chapter so now we just have to write it.

And yes, I know I spelled naugahyde incorrectly in the last entry. I went back and fixed it but I also wanted to point out that both Jenni and spell check did not know how to spell naugahyde so I'm not the only one. I actually had to check the glorious green shreds that curtain the "employees only" section of our store.

What is naugahyde? (Jenni you'll love this!)

Currently reading: 52 #11, Robin #152, Ultimate X-Men #72, Superman/Batman #28, Justice League of America #0 and Occult Crimes Taskforce #1

3 comments:

D.B. Echo said...

My Webster's New World Dictionary has an entry for Naugahyde, though it notes "[[arbitrary coinage]]" - Snopes sure found the obvious etymology there! This dictionary also includes the word "segue" - my previous one, a Funk & Wagnalls, does not.

And as we all know, the Blogger spell checker does not include the words "blog", "blogger", or "blogging".

But the important question is: What movies did you go to see this week? Clerks 2? My Super Ex-Girlfriend? Zoom? (Did that one even open yet? I never heard about it until I saw a trailer on TV.) I haven't seen any of them. In fact, it's been about a year since the last time I saw ANY movie...and I would be embarrassed to tell you what that was!

Anonymous said...

Oh the humanity!

Save the Naugas! Save the Belgian Velcro! Save the Esters!

I am still laughing over the herd of Naugas appearing to the eye like a room full of furniture LOL

Excellent reference! :)

Ashley said...

Jenni I was surprised that you, as a member of PETA, had yet to hear about the tragedy of the Naugas.
I'm glad I could bring it to your attention.

As for movies I actually haven't scene anything new yet. But I am going to see Clerks on Tuesday. I'm not sure if I'll see super ex. It hasn't really looked that funny although the idea is pretty cool. And I don't think Zoom is open yet.