Monday, May 21, 2007

Heroes is over and the Harry Potter schedule is soon to begin.

Yes, I should not have been neglecting writing to watch t.v. again tonight but it was the Heroes season finale. I'm so sad it's over for now. Of course since it's going to be back next season they didn't wrap everything up but the big stuff got answered. I'm satisfied.
So now that every show I usually watch on a regular basis has had their season finales, except Dancing with the Stars which is tomorrow, I will no longer be sidetracked by t.v. Of course, now we're getting into the summer movie season so I'll probably be a the movies a lot, paycheck permitting.
Then there's Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows coming out. Am I the only one that has a schedule made to read each of the previous books before the last one comes out?

Tentatively it goes like this:

June 10-16 The Sorcerer's Stone
June 17-23 The Chamber of Secrets
June 24-30 The Prisoner of Azkaban
July 1-7 The Goblet of Fire
July 8-14 The Order of the Phoenix (the movie comes out the 13th)
July 15- 20 The Half-Blood Prince
July 21 The Deathly Hallows ( and yes I will read it all in one day)

It usually doesn't take a week for me to read a book especially if work continues to be super slow. I just like to factor in things that may come up and I'm the maid-of-honor in a wedding on July 4 so I imagine the wedding and wedding related things will mess up my schedule a bit.

No comments: