Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A little update for now

Uh-oh! I've started slacking on the blog post again. Sorry 'bout that. I'm trying to fit in as much writing as possible.
The last few days I tried working on submissions but without ink and stamps I'm limited to e-mail submissions which aren't accepted by everyone. It doesn't help that now we're in summer vacation time for colleges and a lot of the reviews are ran by college literary departments. So they aren't taking submissions right now.
I did start my work on the history of Naugahyde now that I've gotten the go ahead from Jenni. And Jenni's school year will be over soon so hopefully we'll finally get the time to finish Behind the Naugahyde. I can't wait!

So that's what I've been up to. Nothing exciting. Although, I did go to a cold and rainy baseball game Saturday where a clown schooled me in Harry Potter trivia. And I'm trying not to get annoyed by the mass surge of pop-ups I've been having lately despite all the pop-up blockers that are on.

No comments: