Thursday, August 31, 2006

Just wait

It's amazing how the week has went from chaotic to stifling.

Right now I feel like I'm just waiting. I haven't heard from Jenni since we opened our e-mail. I know she's busy so it's okay but I miss hearing from her.
I'm also waiting to see if any of the artists who responded to my ad will write me back after I sent sample pages.
I check my mailbox waiting for rejection notices.
I've even been waiting to send out submissions. A lot of the university published magazine don't except submissions until September 1.
Of course, I've been waiting for my September issue of Writer's Post Journal!

The waiting will probably end and I'll get bombarded all at once.

The only thing I haven't been waiting to do this week is writing. It's writing that I love the most so if I have that, waiting for everything else isn't so bad.

No comments: