Sunday, August 27, 2006

E-mails from artists

My javascript is not functioning so my e-mail account is not working. Also this blog page looks a little weird.

Anyway, before my e-mail started acting all funny I was able to open up the three responses I got from my digiweb ad. Two of them, I'm going to guess, were not fluent in English because I'm not exactly sure what they were trying to say. I feel bad but I don't know how to communicate my visions without words. Unless I draw a picture, which I can't do. That's why I need the artist. It's too bad because one of them had amazing art but they were all superheroes in poses so I'm not sure how action scenes would have went. Also the little bit I did get from his e-mail led me to believe he thinks he's getting paid.

I did send sample pages to the one that seemed to be fluent in English. I feel a little stupid showing my work to people I don't know. It's odd, but I'm neurotic like that. I'm also afraid that my crappy synopsis is not going to persuade him to work with me. I think the best part of the story is the surprise ending, which I don't want to give away because we all know that I'm paranoid. Anyway, I hope it works out.

Just saw: Step Up (because we know I'm a sucker for cheesy dance movies!)
Currently watching: CSI re-runs

No comments: