Monday, September 04, 2006

Possible promos?

The past few days I have been working non-stop on "Behind the Naugahyde". I got stuck on chapter six because it took me a while to figure out how three different characters would each react to seeing a giant picture of.... well, I can't give too much away so let's just say it's not a pretty picture. Anyway, I got a little stuck so I took the time to develop some possible promotional ideas.
I know it sounds crazy to promote the book before it's even finished but the concepts are cool and I think in a way they might even help us get the book published. I'm not sure if Jenni agrees because I haven't heard from her yet, but I think the work I've been doing this weekend may help convince my partner that these unconventional promos might just make our book a minor success.
Other than that I did go to a few websites that feature blogs by writers. I applied to have "Ink On Paper" added to the lists so hopefully I get a few more visitors. It's also been interesting reading other writer's blogs.

Currently watching: Going back and forth between the CSI marathon on Spike and the That 70's Show marathon on FX.
Just read: A ton of comics. I got really far behind and I haven't even got last weeks books yet.

No comments: