Saturday, June 11, 2005

What A DAY!

Okay I know it is very exciting, two posts from me in less than 24 hours. So I am sure you are dying to know what would cause such an unusual occasion, and I am going to tell you.
In my last entry I mentioned the comic review I applied for. Well I sent my review and in about ten minutes I got an e-mail saying it was okay and he was going to post it on the site. I am also welcome to do at least one review a week. How great huh?! The website is www.comicavalanche.com and you want to go to reviews. And there you will find me. The guy who runs the site is just an avid collector who started the sight for entertainment only so it's way cool, check it out.
I know it's not creative writing but it is publishing experience. And I might be able to deal with critics better if I have been one, right?

No comments: