Friday, June 10, 2005

Filled with anticipation!

Just to let everyone know it is still very warm here in Lansing. But the writing continues.
I have actually started the third issue of my series which might be a graphic novel, we shall see.
I am really excited about this one because it is going to take a real stab at the stereotypical way women are portrayed in comics and it's gonna be hilarious. I know I'm killing you by filling you with anticipation. Yeah right!
In other news I have applied for a job writing comic reviews on a website. It's not exactly my strong suit but I can make it work. So hopefully that works out, keep the fingers crossed.
Now for an update I have not heard back about the horror/adventure vampire story but the deadline isn't until Sunday, so they could be waiting for all submissions. But since I'm uncertain, I have kind of put it aside so I can work on my series.
Also I sent in my bio and pic for the sci-fi/ western and shortly after I was invited to write another story if I am so inclined. Maybe I will, but I'll need an idea first.
By the way I'm sorry that I am still having trouble figuring out how to post individual paragraphs instead of just one. Oops!

No comments: