Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Journalism down the drain.

ERR.... I am so frustrated with journalism, I would never want a career in it. I have been calling and e-mailing my article interviewees for over a week and I cannot get a reply. I am going to scream. My deadlines were yesterday. Now both the editors I was working with are going to hate me and never want to work with me again. While I am okay with not continuing with journalism, I am disappointed. I really don't like the idea of not finishing something I promised to do. Unfortunately, though, I just don't have the time to go to campus everyday and practically stalk people until they tell me what I want to know. I'm not saying that is what journalist do but I feel like that is what I would have to do to get these articles finished. Not that it matters now because I am way past deadline.

No comments: