Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Feeling good again

I just sent my story to my classmates. I was stressed about it but I don't care. As I ranted to my awesome coworker tonight while we worked diligently, she made a great point. It went something like this. "Who cares if it's deep," then reflecting upon one of my favorite things she said "look at Harry Potter it's got young kids and it's full of magic and sci-fi. It's loved by millions of people." That wasn't an exact quote but generally it was like that. What she said was true and it made me feel slightly better, at least for now. We'll see how I do in class next week when everyone gives their comments.

I'm still cracking on the novel. It's getting tough now. I'm losing speed. I'll trudge on.

Also I signed up for classes next semester and on the writing side I'll be taking "Writing for Publication". Sounds fun, doesn't it?

No comments: