Friday, July 06, 2007

I never thought this week would end so needless to say I'm ecstatic!

This week has made me so tired. I haven't gotten anything done. I made it through the wedding and that's all I'm going to say about it. There's just too much to tell.
I'm still working on my Harry Potter books and I'm still behind. I had planned on reading all day at work yesterday but I had to rearrange the whole store for a surprise huge clearance sale, which has me worried.
I did go see Transformers earlier this week. I liked it. I spent all day yesterday listening to my boss complain about how he hated it because the robots were silly and ridiculous. They're talking robots! And Transformers were made to entertain children. Stop taking everything so seriously. I thought it was a fun movie.
Well that's the recap on my week. When I'm more awake and I have more to talk about I'll write a nice, long post. Until then I'm off to fall asleep while I finish Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

1 comment:

D.B. Echo said...

So did you see it? Did you see it?