Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Another workshop over

Another workshop over.
The class didn't have anything particularly good to say but I expected and deserved a lot worse. I did get a chance to talk to my professor about my class worries. I explained that I feel rushed to create a story that is a certain length. I also put things off to the last minute. I don't find writing for the class particularly fun, mostly because I feel my work is forced. It all goes in circles really.
My professor had some good ideas to help me. He is also going to give me special deadlines and told me to stop worrying about writing for the class. I pushed my self through this story because everyone was wondering how the last one would end. I feel like I let people down. I think the talk was good and I'm no longer pondering the idea of dropping the class.

Crazy little fact: I misspelled the word writing by switching the ng to gn (writign) and the only alternative the spell check came up with was 'artisan'. Pretty close, huh?

No comments: