Friday, December 02, 2005

It's been awhile.

I know it's been nearly two weeks since I posted. I'll keep my explanation short by saying AOL sucks and I'm working on getting a cable modem (for further details visit www.livejournal.com/users/ashlucsha ). With that out of the way let me tell everyone what's up.

Sadly, I did not finish my NaNoWriMo novel. I do intend to but it did not get finished in the month of November. I failed this year but all is not lost because I still have a near finished novel. FYI, since I did not get the opportunity to update the NaNoWriMo website, my final word count for the month of November was 41610.

On the much brighter side I mentioned a bit ago that I wrote a sequel to "Double Take" my superhero duo story that was published in Pandora's Gate, a Paper Dragon Ink production. I sent the sequel off to them and it got published last week. Hurray! I'm having trouble locating it on the web thanks to my current old school access. When I get it I'll post it or you can go to www.paperdragonink.com and search around.

My final project for class is due next week. It's a portfolio that must include one short story, one scene, a short-short, 2 free verse poems, a prose poem and a reflective essay. I guess we know what I'll be doing all week. When we go to turn them in we have to stay and practice rhyme and meter poetry. I'll try to contain my excitement.

No comments: