Friday, December 16, 2005

Feeling better

I'm feeling better. Classes are over. I don't know what I got yet but in creative writing I got a very good grade on my portfolio. HURRAY!
I'm also feeling pretty good because after my sadness caused by the book I was reading, I discovered something. The guy who wrote Eragon, his parents own the company that published it. I could have a New York Times bestseller saved on a disk but my parents aren't going to publish it for me. So at least I can believe that to feel better.
It is a little annoying that I have to spend a good portion of my time trying to get published. It's not fun but the writing is. Although I suppose I could just write and not try to get it published. I must admit that trying to get published has its good points. It's challenging, productive, humbling and occasionally rewarding.

No comments: