Thursday, December 22, 2005

Bragging rights?

I got a pretty awesome grade in my class. I hate posting my good grades, because it feels like bragging, so I'm not going to. I know this whole blog is pretty much bragging about things, but I don't feel you really can call it bragging when you get published in the community college newspaper. Who's going to be envious of that? Pretty much anyone can do it, they just have the sense not to.

I haven't accomplished much on anything lately. I'll make a poor excuse and say I'm preoccupied with the hustle and bustle of Christmas. I do go on vacation next week and with school out as well, I should just crank out the work. Who knows what I'll get accomplished? Don't get your hopes up, you know how it goes when you plan on getting things done. It doesn't happen.

No comments: