Thursday, May 15, 2008

Excuse me

I didn't finish reading Wicked. I didn't write the post about submissions. I didn't write the post about research on painting lessons.
My plan was to write or read while at work tonight but we were actually busy. And to be honest I'm not really have the best of days. I'm restricted to Internet access at work only, which is bummerish . My car is broken, which is frustrating. And we got some bad news in our family to day, which is devastating.
So I haven't gotten much of anything done and my mind is so out of it right now that I probably couldn't get much done even if I had time.
I might not get to post for the next few days but I'll try. .

2 comments:

D.B. Echo said...

I've got you in my thoughts, Ashley. Hope everything works out as best as it can.

Bobby said...

I hope everything is okay with your family.

Are you taking an online class? That sounds like an online class.

I know this because I am taking one. I thought it would be easy - - but - - NO. This mess is hard! I work full time, and then I get home and work on class stuff until one, two in the morning. So much reading. so much writing. And my browser is so slow.

I hope everything works out.