Saturday, September 17, 2005

It's not my thing

Something occurred to me early yesterday morning, as I sat at the college's financial budget planning seminar. Journalism is really not my thing. I love to write, don't get me wrong, but I don't really care for doing interviews or getting up early on my day off to cover meetings about understanding the model of a community college's budget or their return on investment. Sure I don't like doing comic book reviews either, critiquing isn't really my thing. At least then I'm writing about something I'm interested in.

Of course I'll keeping writing for the paper because it's about the only thing I can get published in. Also be cause it's editing and writing experience. So yeah! It doesn't mean I have to enjoy it though. So now I'll just complain about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.