Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


I did have another poetryesque post that is mixed with an old school flashback but I thought I'd hold off for a day and spread some love.

I received a blog award a few days ago and I didn't get around to putting it up. I was hesitant since I don't really feel like I deserve but D.B.Echo went to the trouble of giving it to me so I feel I should, in fact, do what the award says I've done and spread love.
I don't think anyone who reads this blog would not be worthy of the award so I give it to everyone.
My plan was to continue to spread the love and the poetry by putting up a poem filled with love that I had written. Then I looked through what I had, only to find they were all sad and about heartbreak. It's been a rough few years for me in the relationship department, but fortunately, I'm on the path to setting things right. It's a hard path. A poetry, short story and novel inspiring path that I never thought I would have the strength to go down. Well, it may be tough but at least it's giving me something to write about.
And now I'm getting way too personal. So remember spread the love. And not just the romantic love. Be kind to others, go out of your way to do something good for someone and try to have some understanding with everyone.
Anyway, since my blog is kind of plain and I want to spruce it up. I've decided to add more videos and more pictures so for Valentine's Day, here's another RENT moment.

1 comment:

D.B. Echo said...

I bought my RENT tickets for Satrday the 23rd!