Monday, February 25, 2008

Another crappy post for now

It's getting worse and I still don't want to talk about it. Life, that is. I know I'm very fortunate and should not be complaining. It's just that I feel like I'm getting repeatedly smacked in the face and it's hard to be perky and upbeat about that.
I'm tired. I'm broke. There aren't enough hours in the day. And I feel really alone right now.
In the few seconds that I'm not at the hospital, looking for future employment or trudging through the little bit of a job I have left, I have been querying Going It Alone to agents but so far no takers. I'm also constantly making updates to it. And somehow I got inspired to write another novel. I know I am working on a few different novels but this one has really been on my mind and it just seems time to write it. It's not the same characters but it's almost like a sequel to Going It Alone. That may seem crazy since I can't even get anyone to take a look at Going It Alone but writing is my free therapy right now so I'm putting down what pops into my head.

Anyway, hopefully things will settle down soon and I'll have a coherent and interesting post to write. Until then I'll try to keep up with life and remember it could be worse.

3 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

(((HUGS)))

I hope things turn around for you soon.

D.B. Echo said...

Hugs from me, as well. Big bear hugz.

Ashley said...

Thanks for the hugs! I so need them.