Thursday, January 31, 2008

Winter events of sorts

A huge snow storm is suppose to be on it's way to where I'm at. Of course at noon they said it would be here at 1 and at 5 they said 7. Now they're saying midnight. I've heard everything from 3 to 12 inches. Not that any snow storm is a huge shock at this time of year.
I figured I would take the night off from everything and just relax seeing as how I would have all day tomorrow off to do tons of stuff and I wouldn't want to leave the house. Writing is on my to do list along with cleaning, organizing and shoveling.
In my attempt to relax I kept getting urges to write. My blog needed an update. The music was inspiring me. Current events and relationships in my life were inspiring me. The nagging voice in my head was yelling that I need to get stuff finished. So I've given up on relaxing. I've made a few notes on a new story I would like to start but I really need to finish at least one project in the incomplete file before I even attempt that.
I was hoping that just writing a blog post would tide me over until tomorrow but I don't think this is going to do it. Maybe, just maybe today will be the day I finally finish my holiday story that I have decided to call "Christmas Bells". Remember that story? The one I started in August. Yah I really need to get that done.
Well, I better get to work.

No comments: