Saturday, January 13, 2007

ConTEMPLATEing

I've bee considering change my template for a few reasons. One of them is that I will be able to use some of the features on new blogger and the other is because I honestly have no clue why I have my current template. I'm not really picky about the set up of my blog so that isn't my concern. I'm just not sure why I picked the color scheme. Not that I hate it or anything it's just that I usually chose red when given a choice. So either red wasn't available, I missed it, or I hated it for some reason. It was so long ago I honestly don't remember.
Anyway, I'm thinking I might change it so that I can have a list of my labels and as motivation to finally make a list of links to all the blogs I read since I'll have to redo all my links. If I do change it I'm torn because they do have an updated version of the template that I have now or I can get something new. Decisions.

In other news, I got my first rejection notice of the year but it wasn't from a submission I sent this year so I'm not sure what it counts as and it really doesn't matter anyway. Jenni and I also got a rejection from an agent (sorry I forgot to mention that in my e-mail Jenni) and that was sent out last year too. Lets hope submissions sent out in 2007 have a little more luck.

No comments: