Saturday, October 29, 2005

I feel good!

I've been writing like crazy lately and it's making me feel good! I've continued writing about other events in life on my live journal. www.livejournal.com/users/ashlucsha/

Today I continued on my awesome story idea. I'm really excited about it. It's a realistic hero story. While the hero is not super with powers, he's super with heart. The back story to him is really what makes it great.
I have been working on the novel. I'm a little conflicted because November is International Novel writing month. You're supposed to try to write a novel in 30 days. While I think this is a cool challenge that I would love to participate in, I don't want to start a new novel while I have one already going. I can't use the novel I already started because that would be cheating. Not that anyone's keeping track. Hmm....

No comments: