Thursday, August 12, 2010

Too long

It's been way too long since I've posted. A lot has happened in the last few months.
I'm engaged, which is super exciting. Since then the wedding planning has been overwhelming. It almost feels like having a second job some days.

Speaking of jobs, I got a new one of those. Yes, that's four different positions with three different companies so far this year. I'm tired. Maybe it's because I didn't take a break from one job to the next or that the last few weeks at my old job kicked my butt.
I think the real truth is that I'm starting to realize that I keep going from job to job and I have yet to find a job I love. I know it's work and I'm not suppose to love it, but I think that's a lie. I've had jobs that I loved. I just need to find one again.
Don't get me wrong. I'm thankful to have a job and I don't hate the job I have. I just think that I really need to start figuring out what it is that I really want to do and find ways to achieve that.

And one final awesome thing, we got a new dog!

Currently reading: I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou

No comments: