Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Cover shot

When I had blog writer's block last month, I was given a few lists of suggestions for blog post. One of those suggestions that I was too lazy to get to right away was pictures of my writing. I had my camera out today and tried to take pictures of my writing. Obviously pictures of a computer screen don't really work so well. And my writing on paper just turned out looking like blank paper. So I decided to try something else, a picture of me writing. However, since I usually look not so great while writing, well I usually look that way all the time, it's just a picture of my Beauty and the Beast pen doing all the work.


It's not too exciting but I try to keep Jenni happy and it was her request. Not that Jenni's request was boring, it's just my picture taking ability that lacks excitement.

And yes, I do know I hold my pen funny. I don't know why that's just how I've always held it.

What else did I do with my day? I didn't waste it. Check out the word count below.

NaNoFiMo: 5731 + 29438 = 35169

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo! :)