Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Public Relations

It's been a minute since I've used this thing! I've been busy with work, school, fundraising, dog mom stuff.

One of those things I mentioned is school. I'm getting my Bachelor's degree in Public Relations at Franklin University. Thought I'd be graduating this summer but do to course availability turns out it will be fall of 2018.

Anyway, one of my classes, Media Research and Writing, has an assignment where we are supposed to blog about the class so this is a fun way to get back to my blog.

I'm really excited about this blog project. I love when school projects intersect with other things in our lives. Writing a blog used to be a huge part of my life and school still is a huge part of my life so I like the challenge of getting back to blogging, at least for a few posts.

It's kind of cool how we get more from our classes than just knowledge. We get gateways to other things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hopefully this class will drive you to get back into blogging! I read some of your previous posts and they are very insightful. Congratulations on getting your diploma in the Fall and good luck with everything!

Jill Walter said...

I hope you keep blogging, Ashley! I read some of your other posts and I can completely relate to some of them. I used to do a lot of transport driving for a group called Rescue Road Warriors then life got to be a bit much. I was also hoping to be done soon, but it looks like won't be done for about another year. Good luck & I'll be checking back for updates :)