Thursday, March 22, 2018

PR Team

It's crunch time. Last week of Media Research and Writing. Time to finish my last blog post, finish the last assignments and hopefully make up for the presentation that I missed. The classes go by so quick, which is nice but also crams a lot of work into a small space.

One thing that I really enjoyed and appreciated about this class is the interaction with the other students. The size of this class has been small and that has been kind of cool. It's felt like one big group project. We did have one group assignment but spent a lot of time in discussion groups and presenting to one another, which has built a team feeling.

It's been fun!


2 comments:

Andrew Childers PR Media Writing said...

I really enjoyed the aspect of working as a team. Working as a team really puts a set of fresh ideas to blend together. Working as a whole will strengthen any campaign from what I've learned from previous PR courses. Great job!

Jill Walter said...

It was so nice to have this small of a class, I feel that the discussion posts were easier to follow and the newsletter assignment went so smoothly. Congratulations on graduating soon!