Sunday, January 25, 2009

Unfortunately, not yet

I was ten minutes away from sitting down and telling you all the good news. My grandma was out of the hospital and on the road to recovery. Not to mention that the huge project that I needed to get done before the 31st was finished today. So there would be nothing stopping me from blogging all the time.
Sadly, right before I sat in my computer chair and booted up, the phone rang. Back to the hospital I went. And as if our family didn't have enough to deal with, Darlington, my childhood dog, is not doing so well. I think we're getting into the final hours. Between it all I am drained but still here. And I will be back on a regular basis soon.

3 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma and Darlington. I hope they both get better soon.

Congrats on finishing your project early!

D.B. Echo said...

Wow. That is a lot to be dealing with all at once. Nothing I can say could make what's to come any easier to deal with, but please know that we're thing of you.

Anonymous said...

I hope both your "people" get better soon, and there's less strain on your life. Also, do you know anyone who does excelleent color book covers? We're looking for someone. karenperalta41@msn.com