Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Things to do

Now that I'm back online, I have a ton of stuff to do. I've missed out on so much, which means there is too much to catch up on. So I'm making a little list to keep track of what I need to do.
First, I need to get my blog in shape. I need to update my side bar and, of course, post on a regular basis. Second, I need to go around to all the blogs I use to read frequently and let everyone know I'm alive. I've actually already commented on a fair few so that one should be done soon.
Third, I need to catch up on blog and live journal reading. I'm not sure how far back I should go. I did catch a post here and there at the library, but I feel lost when reading some of them.
Fourth, MySpace and Facebook need updates. This again is mostly so people know I still exist.
Fifth, I need to get cracking on submissions, this goes for snail mail as well.
Sixth, list tons of books on half.com
Seventh, just to be on the safe side, I should keep up on the job hunt. Just in case.
Last but most important, is to catch up with my friends. I did get an e-mail out to Jenni, but it's no where near the length it should have been. I haven't IMed with D.B. Echo in a long time. Not to mention my other friends that have moved away and I kept in touch with through e-mail.

No comments: