Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Quick Update

I had a relaxing weekend, despite sunburn. Ouch! Now I'm back to working, packing, selling, cleaning and dealing with companies that put a charge to my account twice.
I missed writing group this week because I didn't make it back in town on time. Everyone else in the group will be out of town for the next two weeks so we won't meet again until the 24th, which is the day after I move.
Other than that, I've been trying to do some reading and writing during my long, empty hours at work. When I'm there today I'll try to write a really good entry and post it the next time I'm near a computer. Until then...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so hot here this time of year that we don't even venture outside long enough to get a sunburn.

Good luck with your move. We just moved our office and I'm official sick of cardboard boxes and Sharpies.

Ashley said...

Thanks Chad. I'm already tired of looking at all my stuff. I really think I'm just gonna give away most it. That way I'll never have to move it again.