Friday, June 23, 2006

No comic book store, unfinished comic story, reading a few comics

This week has been crazy. At the top of the list my favorite comic book store closed it's doors this week. It's a crazy situation that might end in them just moving but still it's been sad.

I've been working on my realistic hero comic. I should name it so it's easier to refer to. Hopefully that will be done soon.

With Friday's paycheck comes more stamps for more submissions.

Today, for the first time in a long time, I was just inspired to write about how something made me feel. Not really in a prose story, just lines of thought. Almost poetry, I dare say.

Currently listening to: Tiny Dancer-Elton John
I've been reading: All-Star Superman #4, Astonishing X-Men #15, Superman/Batman #27, Robin #151, Flash #1, Daredevil #86, 52 #7, Superman Returns Prequel #3
Went to see: The Da Vinci Code

No comments: