Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Spring Break!

Since it is spring break I should be getting lots done but that is not the case. I've picked up extra hours at work because I need the money. I have been looking for a new car which is actually a lot more time consuming and a lot less fun than I had imagined.
I had been keeping up with my page a day but it has dropped off again. I keep promising myself that I am going to sit down and catch up. That has yet to happen. My professor did send me comments on my first half. That made me realize I had yet to read my comments from my first assignment in that class. I also haven't read the comments from my last workshop but I'm pretty certain I don't want to.
The rejection notices have started to flow a little more steadily because I've been getting my work sent out more steadily. Just nothing recently.
While November is national novel writing month March is NaNoEdiMo (National novel editing month). My plan was to edit my NaNoWriMo novel but that hasn't happened.
There are still a few days left, right?

No comments: