Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Experimenting

I haven't abandoned my blog. I'm still alive and I'm still writing.
Not to say that my creative writing class isn't good but it's kind of made me sick of writing conventional short stories, at least for now. So lately I've been trying some experimental things. One is a cartoon strip that works around my lack of talent in the art department. Another is a really huge project and by huge I mean actual size of the finished product. I haven't started yet because, due to it's large size, it needs quite a bit of preparation. Mostly because it's quite costly so there is no room for mistakes.
It's probably real annoying that I never give more detail but that's just me. Sorry!
Well these projects keep me away from my computer. That is why there's been a lack of "I've got writer's block" blogs.

No comments: