Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Library and the movies; my kind of day.

I didn't mention this in my last post because it didn't seem to fit but, wow, blogger has really changed. If I accidentally repost or delete or do something weird it's because I am adjusting to the new changes. Although, so far everything seems similar to my gmail account.

I have today off since I worked Saturday. I was going to finish painting my kitchen, but instead I went shopping. I also went to the library and checked out  The Help and a new YA book that caught my eye called I Hunt Killers. I've never heard of it before but the title sounded interesting and once I read the jacket I thought I would give it a try. The tag line said something like "What do you do when the world's most notorious serial killer... is your father?"

Anyway, hopefully both books will make for some good reading.

I suppose I could paint tonight but it's cheap movie day and I have yet to see the new Spider-man. Not sure how I feel about them redoing Spider-man so soon. We shall see.

Also, I just finished reading the third book in the Millenium series, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.  I didn't like it quite as much as the first two, The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo and The Girl Who Played with Fire, but it was still a pretty good book. I put up a slighlty more detailed review at Goodreads.com 

No comments: