Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bitten by the writing bug

So what to do about NaNoWriMo? Well, at writing group we discussed whether or not to join in. And I think we all kind of decided that even if it gets us started on something but we don't make the official goal (none of us did last year), well it's better to do something than nothing at all.
Yes, I'm in but clearly I must be insane. Why? Because I just took a seasonal holiday position at a department store so that I could make some extra cash for various reasons. I know. What the heck was I thinking?

In other news, I started a new story today. Yes, I have the comedy/sci-fi story I want to finish but I haven't felt super motivated in regards to it. Maybe because I started it months ago, or because I have no idea where it's going/how to end it, or because I don't feel confident that there's anywhere that would publish it when it's done.
Anyway, I just started this new story. I've had the idea for a few and today the writing bug just bit me. That last line was a pun regarding the story and that's the only info I'm giving for now. I'll share more about it later on.

Until next time...

No comments: