Thursday, September 04, 2008

A little info on the new job

Hello! Wow things are so crazy for me as if I haven't said that before. Thanks for all the nice comments. I hope to get back to writing on a more frequent basis now that my schedule will be straightening out.
In case anyone was curious, my new job is at Goodwill. Not only is it full time with benefits but Goodwill has an amazing mission. All of their store profits go to helping people with barriers find employment. So I'm really exciting that my new job includes helping so many people.
Well, I'm not quite sure what my new schedule will be but I'll try to post soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great! We have a bunch of Goodwill stores throughout our area and they do great work. I have donated a lot of things to them over the years and I would like to think that it made a difference for somebody. I really hope it goes well for you.

D.B. Echo said...

That is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Goodwill is a good thing. At least you can take comfort in knowing that when you're working, it's for a good cause. More power to you! :)