Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Welcome to the play list

Okay so I've been thinking about how my blog is kind of boring and I need to update more so I've decided over the next few post I'm going to have a few new ideas. The first being that sometimes I don't get a post written because I actually am working on fiction and it's a choice between one or the other.
I get tired of writing post that go something like "well I'm working on "something" so I don't have time or anything to write about."
Although, I haven't really written anything exactly like that in a while. One, because I figured people were tired of reading of it. Two, because I haven't gotten a ton of work done on other things lately. Three, because it gets a bit discouraging writing about stuff that's going no where fast.
Anyway, so I've often expressed that music is a big part of my life and that it inspires my writing. Also, I have a play list for everything I write.
I find myself entertained by videos when I go to other blogs so I thought maybe when I'm working on something instead of writing on my blog everyday that "I'm working on 'something'" I'll post a video of one of the songs on the play list. This will allow me to post more often since it's fairly simple and will hopefully be somewhat entertaining. It will also give readers a feel for the story without giving too much away.
Yay to that!
So for my first post of this kind, I'll be at work where it's much easier to edit rather than to write. I feel it's not as difficult to stop in the middle when a customer walks in. So I'll be working on Going It Alone. Here's a song on the play list that I listen to while working on it.
Beautiful Disaster performed by Kelly Clarkson.

No comments: