Thursday, April 27, 2006

Out of old, into new, starting my...space!

I'm still in the process of packing and the big move will begin on Monday. I'm excited, nervous, anxious, and just ready to get it over with.
I haven't really been working much on writing, mostly because my office is a room full of boxes. It's a little hard to find the room or the time. I'm hoping to get unpacked and set up as soon as possible. I don't want to waste anytime.
I did apply for a comic writing job today. Since I have no experience with an actual published comic book, I probably won't get it. Trying never hurt though.
My new house also has a pretty nice garage that I plan on using more for a creative space. My office will still be in the extra bedroom but the garage will be excellent for my giant project. So I plan on decking it out.

In hopes of networking with more writers, artist, editors, and cool people in general, I have started a myspace page. I know it's horrible but it might be beneficial.
Ashley's myspace page . I haven't decided on a URL yet so right now it's just the generic one. I'll link to it on my side bar too. Right now it's not too exciting but I hope to add to it little by little.

On a complete non-writing note, I'm participating in the Race for the Cure, to help the fight against breast cancer, on Sunday. My family and I will be walking in memory of my Aunt Jackie. If anyone would like to sponsor me or join me in the walk please visit my page on the fundraising website. Don't worry if you can't donate, I'll still love you. Thanks!
BTW sorry to everyone who has already read this message from me.

No comments: