Sunday, January 02, 2011

2011

If everything goes according to plan 2011 should be an awesome year. I will be getting married and I will be getting a story published in CONCEIT MAGAZINE.

I've been thinking a lot about my future and what I hope for. I won't make any promises or resolutions this year. I do hope to write more and to blog more.
I know the blogging universe is slowly fading. There aren't many people still reading and writing in the blogverse but I still like to blog even if it's just for myself. I haven't kept up on it lately because this blog is about my writing and I haven't written much in a while.

Also, I felt like last year my writing group met less and I had less communication with fellow writers I had worked and talked with. But again, I didn't do much writing so it's just as much my fault as anyone's.

I guess I will see how 2011 goes.

2 comments:

D.B. Echo said...

Hey! Always good to see a new post from you! Happy New Year, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding and publication!

As I mentioned in my most recent post, I'd like to get into a group writing project sometime - a "chain story" where several people (I'm thinking at least four) contribute segments on a rotating (or even random) basis. Think you'd be interested? I have at least one other person in mind, but I haven't talked to her yet.

Ashley said...

Thanks! I'm really excited for 2011!

And I read that post and am definitely interested. It sounds like a lot fun.