Monday, October 19, 2009

It sounds good in theory

I must be crazy. Our writing group finally met yesterday. We're suppose to meet the first Sunday every month but we kept putting off this month because it's been super busy for all of us. We got around to yesterday and we had a discussion about NaNoWriMo. Yep, I said it.
These two insanely busy people are going to do it. Naturally I started thinking that I should do it.
At first I thought it would be nuts to do it. I've been so busy I've barely been able to write a scene once a month for writing group. But have I really been that busy? I can think of lots of things, like T.V. and Internet, that I have constantly wasted my time on. Maybe I need NaNoWriMo to force me to write. Of course, it can't force me. I have to do that myself but maybe this commitment to my writing group and myself, is exactly what I need.
So I'm doing it. I signed up this morning. I'm doing NaNoWriMo.
I'll try to put the link to my profile in the sidebar but for now check it out here. And if anyone reading this is daring to do NaNoWriMo be sure to friend me.

No comments: